Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kawa
intern

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG] Patients are wrong in the bed Empty [RESOLVED NOT A BUG] Patients are wrong in the bed

Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:36 am
Description:
My patients lie wrong in the bed  [see in the Screenshot] and other patients lie in the bed with no head.

Repro steps:
I start the Callange 1 Emergency and build the station for the emergency department. As the first patients come to the observation unit this happens [look at the Screenshot]

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG] Patients are wrong in the bed 20181010
Attachments
[RESOLVED NOT A BUG] Patients are wrong in the bed Attachment
Savgame 1 Callange 1 Emergency.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(917 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
[RESOLVED NOT A BUG] Patients are wrong in the bed Attachment
output_log.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(4 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
igor.oxymoron
igor.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG] Patients are wrong in the bed Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG] Patients are wrong in the bed

Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:01 pm
Hi - thanks for the report - we try to fix it asap Wink
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG] Patients are wrong in the bed Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG] Patients are wrong in the bed

Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:31 am
Kawa wrote:Description:
My patients lie wrong in the bed  [see in the Screenshot] and other patients lie in the bed with no head.

Repro steps:
I start the Callange 1 Emergency and build the station for the emergency department. As the first patients come to the observation unit this happens [look at the Screenshot]

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG] Patients are wrong in the bed 20181010
Hi and thank you for report. The problem is that patients do not have a path to restroom to the first floor. You marked the elevator area as not accessible for patients (red color). If you remove that patients will behave normally again. We will be adding a notification that will alert you if you block the way for patients. Thank you again for reporting this.
Kawa
intern

Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:20 pm
Thank you for your answer.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum