Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ChadDean
medic

[OPEN] Reserved for procedure Empty [OPEN] Reserved for procedure

Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:27 pm
Description:
Scientists in the radiology get stuck with "reserved for procedure" task, while there are several hospitalized patients waiting for some kind of x-ray. The scientists are not able to do any other tasks.

Repro steps:
The issue started when patients with x-ray examinations were hospitalized. When I send the patients to another hospital, the scientist goes back to regular tasks.

Attached:
- Saved game
- Screenshot

(PS: On macOS, the save games are found under: /Users/<USERNAME>/Library/Application Support/unity.Oxymoron Games.Project Hospital/maps, for your 'Report a bug' topic)
Attachments
[OPEN] Reserved for procedure Attachment
reserved_for_procedure.zip SavegameYou don't have permission to download attachments.(662 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
reserved_for_procedure.png ScreenshotYou don't have permission to download attachments.(699 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN] Reserved for procedure Empty Re: [OPEN] Reserved for procedure

Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:56 pm
Hi, thanks for the report, we'll check the saves. Usually, long wait for procedures can mean all nurses transporting patients are busy, but it could also be a bug. Smile

And thanks for the path to the saves, I updated the instructions!
Bolobolomilomolo
medic

[OPEN] Reserved for procedure Empty Nurse jobs

Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:25 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi, I managed to fix the same problem by finding the nurse assigned to the nurses station and check their 'allowed jobs'. Apparently my nurse wasn't allowed to transfer patients ~_~
ChadDean
medic

Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:40 pm
Bolobolomilomolo wrote:Hi, I managed to fix the same problem by finding the nurse assigned to the nurses station and check their 'allowed jobs'. Apparently my nurse wasn't allowed to transfer patients ~_~

Thank you!

This as also the problem in my case! Maybe it should be checke if there is any nurse available for transfer (or enable transfer by default).
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:49 pm
ChadDean wrote:
Bolobolomilomolo wrote:Hi, I managed to fix the same problem by finding the nurse assigned to the nurses station and check their 'allowed jobs'. Apparently my nurse wasn't allowed to transfer patients ~_~

Thank you!

This as also the problem in my case! Maybe it should be checke if there is any nurse available for transfer (or enable transfer by default).

Hi, it's true this could be added to the checkmarks in department management. It's definitely enabled for all hired nurses by default though. Smile
santial28
intern

Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:40 pm
Also my problem. I have a nurse who just deliver a stretcher, and just stands there. I've tryed to fire her, but she is still freezed with the text "waiting for procedure"
Attachments
Sin título.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(726 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum