Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
jimpratt
medic

[RESOLVED] room missing equipment Empty [RESOLVED] room missing equipment

Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:10 pm
when building most rooms ,bar reception and doctors office and restrooms , i build the room to specific size , i build EVERYTHING it says is needed and they are all placed fine ,no orange or red warnings , complete room , then floor says missing equipment , apparently missing for example a pc .err there's a pc on a office desk with a chair and no warning saying its placed wrong .annoying as cannot continue playing as no one comes to hospital , way to difficult to work out and the placing and building of objects is tremendously poor especially without a rotate , shame , i have no idea how to do a save game and yes i have read ur post how , im not computer literate , looks like a refund im afraid
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] room missing equipment Empty Re: [RESOLVED] room missing equipment

Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:59 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
jimpratt wrote:when building most rooms ,bar reception and doctors office and restrooms , i build the room to specific size , i build EVERYTHING it says is needed and they are all placed fine ,no orange or red warnings , complete room , then floor says missing equipment , apparently missing for example a pc .err there's a pc on a office desk with a chair and no warning saying its placed wrong .annoying as cannot continue playing as no one comes to hospital , way to difficult to work out and the placing and building of objects is tremendously poor especially without a rotate , shame , i have no idea how to do a save game and yes i have read ur post how , im not computer literate , looks like a refund im afraid

Hi, do you think you could attach a screenshot of one of the rooms? If this is a bug, any bit of extra info really helps to identify it and fix it.
lilmeme
medic

[RESOLVED] room missing equipment Empty Missing equipment

Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:23 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I have had the same problem, but I've found that there's some equipment that you can only put in a certain place. Say with an operating room I was building earlier. It didn't register that there was operating table till I had all the mandatory equipment. Sometimes it will suggest for you to put it in a certain place and that's signalled by a blue arrow pointing to the ground. So just make sure that all equipment is accessible and near any other equipment that's necessary. I think it would be greatly improved if with every in game item for rooms once you had that room down with walls, doors ect that it suggested for you to put it the best suited place (starting with the key object, like a operating table for surgery or bed for a ward). So just trying moving objects around for a bit and make sure they're all accessible (non-accessible objects turn yellow). Hope this helps
jimpratt
medic

Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:15 pm
thanks all , yes it was the case that to be fair i didn't
have 1 or 2 items in its correct place , i have to say the building of certain items , surgery ,etc is pretty poor if it has to be a certain layout around a surgery table just increase the price and have it all on there ready???

thanks though resolved , albeit annoyingly

regards
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum