Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
wiw_t
medic

[RESOLVED]Missing equipment (exam table is not detected) Empty [RESOLVED]Missing equipment (exam table is not detected)

Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:48 am
Hi.

I need your help with the placement of an exam table.

The exam tables in sonography unit and cardiography unit are not detected, so I can't make the room function. People from some old threads suggested to put ultrasound machine or ECG in front of the exam table or at the arrow signs, but it worked only once. After that it never worked again. (The only time that it worked, it took me an hour to try placing it all around the room.)

Thanks in advance!
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED]Missing equipment (exam table is not detected) Empty Re: [RESOLVED]Missing equipment (exam table is not detected)

Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:36 am
wiw_t wrote:Hi.

I need your help with the placement of an exam table.

The exam tables in sonography unit and cardiography unit are not detected, so I can't make the room function. People from some old threads suggested to put ultrasound machine or ECG in front of the exam table or at the arrow signs, but it worked only once. After that it never worked again. (The only time that it worked, it took me an hour to try placing it all around the room.)

Thanks in advance!

Hi, each room requires little different equipment around the table (USG is same for both of them). You can check what the table needs when you hover on it. Required equipment is then highlighted in blue on the left side. After selecting the equipment, arrow where you need to place is it appears in the scene. If something is not happening for you, there might be a bug and I would like to ask you to upload your save, where this is happening so we can have a look. Thank you
wiw_t
medic

[RESOLVED]Missing equipment (exam table is not detected) Empty Re: [RESOLVED]Missing equipment (exam table is not detected)

Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:58 pm
Hi.

Thanks for your help. I follow the arrow signs and also see the prefabs. Now I understand how it works.

I really enjoy the game so far. Thanks for the excellent game!

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum