Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
teryx
intern

[RESOLVED]Many doctors lose they jobs.. an exam table problem ? Empty [RESOLVED]Many doctors lose they jobs.. an exam table problem ?

Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:01 pm
Hello, almost all exam tables are now yellow, see attached save game. Could it be cause by new version ?
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED]Many doctors lose they jobs.. an exam table problem ? Empty Re: [RESOLVED]Many doctors lose they jobs.. an exam table problem ?

Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:33 am
teryx wrote:Hello, almost all exam tables are now yellow, see attached save game. Could it be cause by new version ?
Hi, can you please upload the save file. I cant see it. And as far I know, there should be no change regarding the exam tables. The save file tell us more for sure. Thank you
teryx
intern

[RESOLVED]Many doctors lose they jobs.. an exam table problem ? Empty Re: [RESOLVED]Many doctors lose they jobs.. an exam table problem ?

Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:08 pm
Here is attached file
teryx
intern

Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:49 pm
And you can see 2 zombie patients "Alain Garnier" and my favorite "David David" sitting on nothing on ground floor , third doctor office Smile
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:56 am
teryx wrote:Here is attached file
Hi and thank you for the save. What is happening is that we added additional check for exam bed availability and your trash bin is now blocking the transfer point for the exam bed. I am afraid that you have to now move all the trash bins out of the way and we are sorry for the inconvenience. 
Regarding those "zombies" I found a hidden error and it will be fixed in the next update:) 
But I have one question about them. Do you by any chance remember how they got into the position? Did you managed to delete the exam bed from beneath them? Or did you rearrange the room with them in it? Any additional info can help us to prevent that from happening again. Thank you
teryx
intern

Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:51 pm
Thank you very much, i moved all the exam beds, and everything is ok now.
Yes i remember how it happened :
- This room was before a "waiting room" with many patients here (sorry i dont know the word for "waiting room" in english)
- I deleted the room, and most of the patients stood up and went in the other room, except these 2.
- i suppress the chairs and benches
- these patients were still sitting on nowhere
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:17 am
teryx wrote:Thank you very much, i moved all the exam beds, and everything is ok now.
Yes i remember how it happened :
- This room was before a "waiting room" with many patients here (sorry i dont know the word for "waiting room" in english)
- I deleted the room, and most of the patients stood up and went in the other room, except these 2.
- i suppress the chairs and benches
- these patients were still sitting on nowhere
Thank you very much for the information. We have added that to our list of know issues and we will keep an eye on that:) Have a great day
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum