Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
dorianmode
fellow

Feature Request - Access Only (Not Urgent) Empty Feature Request - Access Only (Not Urgent)

Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:03 pm
Message reputation : 0% (2 votes)
It would be useful for managing traffic around the hospital to be able to define a room/area as 'access only' or similar.
This would mean a patient/employee will only use the area if there is no other option to perform their current task, rather than using a room with two doors as a corridor.

Obviously not urgent - would just improve optimisation, and allow multiple doors into a ward, for instance, without risking huge amounts of traffic through the room. Thanks!
betelgeux
intern

Feature Request - Access Only (Not Urgent) Empty Re: Feature Request - Access Only (Not Urgent)

Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:44 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
1. this is not a bug, but a feature request - wrong forum
2. It is already included. You can designate areas to deny access to patients, or only allow them with invitation to enter. Those colored icons on the lower side of the department tab lets you just do that. Green, Blue and Red colors can be used on certain areas partially as well. I guess, that green is required for wards, as the patients have to enter there, but maybe you can put a blue or red stripe in the middle, to stop them crossing the room, and only use green it to reach the beds from the entrances.
dorianmode
fellow

Feature Request - Access Only (Not Urgent) Empty Re: Feature Request - Access Only (Not Urgent)

Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:31 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
1. Sorry about the wrong forum - that is my error.
2. The description of this function is that it affects patients only, so is not relevant to this request. No colour is indicated to affect staff.

Edit: There doesn't appear to be a function for me to move this post, but I don't want to delete and repost since the reply has useful clarification.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:14 pm
Hi, thanks for the suggestion, we see the point for certain layouts, this could end up on the wishlist for future updates.

(And let me move the thread under features and suggestions)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum