Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
DeathLoveCrymo
DeathLoveCrymo
intern

[RESOLVED]Patient can't get treatment (two different bugs?) Empty [RESOLVED]Patient can't get treatment (two different bugs?)

Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:29 am
Description:
I kept receiving popups saying that I can't treat my patients because they need Shock Wave Lithotripsy treatment. On mouse hover, it says "Required Equipment: Therapy Shockwave". I have the equipment. In the Sonograph Unit of the same dept. It can be accessed. I also have a USG tech working in there. Strangely, under hospitalization, it says USG tech. = 0, no matter how many I hire. Another user in the steam forum said they are experiencing the same bug where techs in the surgery dept are not showing up.

So I don't know if the game thinks the patient can't get treatment because of the USG Tech: 0 thing, or if it has to do with something else. Someone told me I need to send them to another department, I couldn't figure out where to send them, though.

Repro steps:
Build ER, Radiology, Surgery, Internal Medicine
Enable Hospitalization
Build Sonography
Hire USG tech.

Attached:
Screenshot including the patient, number of techs, etc. Notice everything is green, despite 0 techs and the fact that a tech is currently working.
Outlined in pink: barely visible, Equipment needed to treat the patient, it is accessible by staff and patients.

(sorry no save file - this was hours ago)
erikie
intern

[RESOLVED]Patient can't get treatment (two different bugs?) Empty Re: [RESOLVED]Patient can't get treatment (two different bugs?)

Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:14 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I've got exactly the same problem. (also with cardio techs ).  [RESOLVED]Patient can't get treatment (two different bugs?) Screen10
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED]Patient can't get treatment (two different bugs?) Empty Re: [RESOLVED]Patient can't get treatment (two different bugs?)

Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:00 pm
erikie wrote:I've got exactly the same problem. (also with cardio techs ).  [RESOLVED]Patient can't get treatment (two different bugs?) Screen10

Hi, do you have by any chance have a save. It could prove very useful with this rather strange bug.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:01 pm
DeathLoveCrymo wrote:Description:
I kept receiving popups saying that I can't treat my patients because they need Shock Wave Lithotripsy treatment. On mouse hover, it says "Required Equipment: Therapy Shockwave". I have the equipment. In the Sonograph Unit of the same dept. It can be accessed. I also have a USG tech working in there. Strangely, under hospitalization, it says USG tech. = 0, no matter how many I hire. Another user in the steam forum said they are experiencing the same bug where techs in the surgery dept are not showing up.

So I don't know if the game thinks the patient can't get treatment because of the USG Tech: 0 thing, or if it has to do with something else. Someone told me I need to send them to another department, I couldn't figure out where to send them, though.

Repro steps:
Enable Hospitalization
Build Sonography
Hire USG tech.

Attached:
Screenshot including the patient, number of techs, etc. Notice everything is green, despite 0 techs and the fact that a tech is currently working.
Outlined in pink: barely visible, Equipment needed to treat the patient, it is accessible by staff and patients.

Hi, that is very strange indeed. And if the bug persists you can actually save the game at any time and upload the save. It could prove very useful with this one.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:34 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
DeathLoveCrymo wrote:Description:

Repro steps:
Enable Hospitalization
Build Sonography
Hire USG tech.

Attached:

Hi, me again. The save file will not be needed after all. There is a bug with the wrong number technologists being shown. It is always zero even when you have technologists hired. And it will be fixed in the next update. Thank you so much for catching this.
And for the Shock Wave Lithotripsy what might be happening is that hospitalisation is required and when you do not have beds on your regular ward, then the treatment will be flagged as not available.
erikie
intern

Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:14 pm
it's a bug. I cant sent my patients to USG room. I build the room, got an usg tech (25%) hired.

[RESOLVED]Patient can't get treatment (two different bugs?) Screen10
erikie
intern

Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:27 pm
Ok, I must say, I could sent another patient to the cardiography / sonorgraphy unit. hmm.
DeathLoveCrymo
DeathLoveCrymo
intern

Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:16 am
ondrej.oxymoron wrote:And for the Shock Wave Lithotripsy what might be happening is that hospitalisation is required and when you do not have beds on your regular ward, then the treatment will be flagged as not available.

Okay, could you also change the hover from "Needs equipment" (which wasn't true) to something like "Needs more beds". That bit of confusion sent me in circles for a while before giving up.

Thanks for working on this.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:44 pm
erikie wrote:it's a bug. I cant sent my patients to USG room. I build the room, got an usg tech (25%) hired.

[RESOLVED]Patient can't get treatment (two different bugs?) Screen10

Hi, you can sent this patient, because he is still at emergency department.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:45 pm
DeathLoveCrymo wrote:
ondrej.oxymoron wrote:And for the Shock Wave Lithotripsy what might be happening is that hospitalisation is required and when you do not have beds on your regular ward, then the treatment will be flagged as not available.

Okay, could you also change the hover from "Needs equipment" (which wasn't true) to something like "Needs more beds". That bit of confusion sent me in circles for a while before giving up.

Thanks for working on this.

Hi, yes we will be updating the tooltips along the way to make more sense.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum