Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
b07201978
intern

Need to be more active in saving critically ill patients Empty Need to be more active in saving critically ill patients

Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:53 am
Sorry, my bad English.

I found that some patients with heart failure and respiratory failure are waiting for death.

The doctor walked or rested, even if I had a treatment order.

There is also a need for surgical priority. People do not perform the surgery will die of precedence surgery

Or let the player set their own priorities Cool
DrCatman
resident

Need to be more active in saving critically ill patients Empty Re: Need to be more active in saving critically ill patients

Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:36 am
True, that would be a good addition.
Ken Wong
intern

Need to be more active in saving critically ill patients Empty Re: Need to be more active in saving critically ill patients

Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:48 pm
Totally agree, after my collapsed patients being sent to ICU, they are usually doomed and waiting to die as they don't get priority in surgery nor the medic will perform any measure to save them.

They are just laying in bed waiting for death
Inge Jones
fellow

Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:52 pm
This game must be modelled on the English NHS Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum