Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Mouse_Nightshirt
resident

[OPEN] Patients magically transporting without stretchers Empty [OPEN] Patients magically transporting without stretchers

Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:12 pm
Hi,

I've come across a bug (that actually helps the player but entirely breaks immersion).

I redesigned my Emergency Department TC by deleting the nurses station and then recreating it elsewhere. Whilst this was going on, a nurse was in the process of moving a patient on a trolley.

As part of my redesign, I put another trolley down where that original trolley had come from. On returning the trolley, she just pushed it over the top of the trolley that I had placed, which then subsequently vanished.

Ever since then, now patients aren't using trolleys at all if there's a transfer to the Trauyuma Centre. They just magically disappear and appear on the TC operating table. For example, ambulances arrive, and the patient just appears on the TC bed. If a patient collapses elsewhere in the hospital, they sometimes (but not always) do the same thing.

This happened specifically after I moved the nurses station and that trolley overlapped, although I have no idea which, if any, caused the problem.
Mouse_Nightshirt
resident

[OPEN] Patients magically transporting without stretchers Empty Re: [OPEN] Patients magically transporting without stretchers

Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:18 pm
This is an attached savefile. Handily, an ambulance is about to arrive which clearly demonstrates the issue.

I'm afraid I can't remember when exactly I changed the layout, but I'll have a look through my savefiles and upload if I can.
Attachments
[OPEN] Patients magically transporting without stretchers Attachment
Draftsbury _ambulance arriving_.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.2 Mb) Downloaded 1 times

Last edited by Mouse_Nightshirt on Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding savefile)
Mouse_Nightshirt
resident

[OPEN] Patients magically transporting without stretchers Empty Re: [OPEN] Patients magically transporting without stretchers

Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:23 pm
Found it - this is from a few days earlier, an ambulance is just about to arrive where you can see the patient is stretchered to TC, as opposed to magically appearing on the bed.
Attachments
[OPEN] Patients magically transporting without stretchers Attachment
autosave_D95_H08.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.1 Mb) Downloaded 0 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:44 pm
Hi, thanks a lot for the report!
This one might turn out to be particularly valuable, as the first save seems to be a reliable way to reproduce a mysterious bug that we've already seen before release, but had no luck tracking down so far! Smile
Mouse_Nightshirt
resident

[OPEN] Patients magically transporting without stretchers Empty Figured the problem!

Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:51 pm
I've been pottering around a bit more and figured out what I think the problem is. It's the privacy screens - if you delete them, it seems to go back to normal. They are letting people through when the walk, but not stretchers.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum