Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
zuaresoft
zuaresoft
resident

[OPEN] Ambulance bugged, when you sent the patient to another hospital Empty [OPEN] Ambulance bugged, when you sent the patient to another hospital

Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:08 pm
When you can not receive the patient who arrives in the ambulance because you do not have space, and you send it to another hospital, the ambulance does not do anything else, it just stays at the entrance. (sorry my english is too bad)
Attachments
[OPEN] Ambulance bugged, when you sent the patient to another hospital Attachment
autosave_D22_H20.zip Save GoG version 1.0.14276You don't have permission to download attachments.(714 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
[OPEN] Ambulance bugged, when you sent the patient to another hospital Attachment
Sin título.jpg Ambulance in the entrance doing nothing, without patientYou don't have permission to download attachments.(360 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN] Ambulance bugged, when you sent the patient to another hospital Empty Re: [OPEN] Ambulance bugged, when you sent the patient to another hospital

Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:21 pm
Hi, thanks a lot for the report and sorry about the issue!
We have a quick fix ready for the next patch and hopefully we'll be also able to update the rules so it's not "an another ambulance" taking the patient away, which was causing the situation in the first place.
zuaresoft
zuaresoft
resident

[OPEN] Ambulance bugged, when you sent the patient to another hospital Empty A litle more

Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:34 am
I was playing for 36 - 40 hours straight and I have several observations that are worth reading, soon I will try to upload the review to the forum, I will play a little more, see you.
Sponsored content

[OPEN] Ambulance bugged, when you sent the patient to another hospital Empty Re: [OPEN] Ambulance bugged, when you sent the patient to another hospital

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum