Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
blablon
intern

[RESOLVED] Nurses do not go to the toilet and eat Empty [RESOLVED] Nurses do not go to the toilet and eat

Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:27 pm
im not good in english, so ignore my poor grammar.

1. my chirurgic nurses do not go to the toilet and eat. Everyone else (doctors, labs) are OK. Atleast in my last save sandbox. Emergency nurses are OK.
It's not about nurses free time. I hired 5 - to be sure to check it out. They only going to sit on the sofa... over and over and over... No
but not opec fridge or take coffee or buy something from machine...
i add savefile.

2. minor thing, some staff using far away WC instead of wc which is closer to them (and yes, its empty), but its not big issue.
blablon
intern

[RESOLVED] Nurses do not go to the toilet and eat Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Nurses do not go to the toilet and eat

Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:28 pm
file
igor.oxymoron
igor.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Nurses do not go to the toilet and eat Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Nurses do not go to the toilet and eat

Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:40 pm
Hello - thanks for the report - could you please upload a savedgame file - i can not see it here Wink
blablon
intern

Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:27 pm
strange, i dit it twice
this time, i upload external, here: https://mega.nz/#!KV9C2KIZ!ifzZPr-vK8sRg9YeVDlc9c7TQ0JQew5FUdjKWGqCRKI
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:01 pm
Hi, good news, this should be fixed in the next patch - there was a mistake in the rules that tell the nurses what they can do when there are patients at their department that require attention, the free time activities shouldn't be running in this case.
Cheers!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum