Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
lilleoel
intern

[NEW] cant remove chair and personnel stuck filling up food. Empty [NEW] cant remove chair and personnel stuck filling up food.

Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:57 pm
Two problems (see the savefile)

I have a nurse stuck in the observation room, ground floor next to the tc. (picture 1). Cant remove a chair which was part of an old office around 40 days ago.

keep up the great work
Attachments
[NEW] cant remove chair and personnel stuck filling up food. Attachment
bug-picture1.PNG You don't have permission to download attachments.(1 Mb) Downloaded 6 times
bug-picture2.PNG You don't have permission to download attachments.(255 Kb) Downloaded 6 times
aa0.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.5 Mb) Downloaded 2 times
fireboy6112
resident

[NEW] cant remove chair and personnel stuck filling up food. Empty Re: [NEW] cant remove chair and personnel stuck filling up food.

Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:28 am
I had the same issue but it occurs in many different rooms over time.
cTrix
cTrix
fellow

[NEW] cant remove chair and personnel stuck filling up food. Empty Re: [NEW] cant remove chair and personnel stuck filling up food.

Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:19 am
I had the same issue with an X-ray machine and a technician. Both were marked as in use but with no patient. I couldn't find anyone trying to use the room and the tech had no patients assigned to her. I got the tech out of "performing procedure" only by firing her, but the x-ray machine was stuck permanently marked green for in use, even after deleting the room designation. I had  to reload an older save.
igor.oxymoron
igor.oxymoron
developer

Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:28 am
Hello everyone! Thanks for the reports and also for the saved game file - it will be very helpfull ! We are sorry for the inconveniences!

We will analyze this issue in the meantime.

Cheers Wink
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum