Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
vertibird
medic

[NEED MORE INFO]ICU completely stopped functioning Empty [NEED MORE INFO]ICU completely stopped functioning

Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:58 pm
In my last game my Intensive Care Unit stopped functioning after some time. All nurses are idle playing computer games in On-call room, while my ICU beds are completely empty and all collapsed patients are being transferred to another hospital. My ICU rooms are default prefabs.
Please fix this gamebreaking bug, thanks!
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO]ICU completely stopped functioning Attachment
verti.zip ICU not functioning.You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.2 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO]ICU completely stopped functioning Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]ICU completely stopped functioning

Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:05 am
vertibird wrote:In my last game my Intensive Care Unit stopped functioning after some time. All nurses are idle playing computer games in On-call room, while my ICU beds are completely empty and all collapsed patients are being transferred to another hospital. My ICU rooms are default prefabs.
Please fix this gamebreaking bug, thanks!
Hi and thank you for reporting this one. I just tried your save and it all seems to be working. Can you please check if collapsed patients have diagnose? Patients without it must be transferred to trauma center. And when patient collapsed in your save, your trauma center was full and that is why patient must be transferred away
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum