Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
labos
intern

[QUESTION] Removing things Empty [QUESTION] Removing things

Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:31 am
First of all, thank you for this game. It is brilliant, and I always wanted a hospital game that is not a parody, but more serious, and this is exactly what I wished. There are still bugs, but the only one that is really annoying is that I often can't remove objects, when removing a room. It would be much better to have one remove button instead of one for walls, one for objects, one for rooms etc. Is there a tipp on how can I remove objects, if they don't disappear with the usual buttons? I also want to suggest an undo button. That would be a great help.
SagaciousZed
resident

[QUESTION] Removing things Empty Re: [QUESTION] Removing things

Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:17 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
One issue that took me some time to realize is that things that are in use, highlighted in green, cannot be removed or moved. The only way to get around this is to advance time in play mode until the object is no longer in use.
labos
intern

Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:35 am
Thanks, I didn't notice that.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:53 pm
Hi, generally the bulldozer tool is the most useful and can delete objects and walls (after people have finished using the objects).
Regarding undo - some form is indeed on our list, I assume the most welcome usecase would be for fixing misplaced prefab rooms, right?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum