Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Matthias
Matthias
intern

[RESOLVED] CT technologist stuck on the street Empty [RESOLVED] CT technologist stuck on the street

Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:23 am
Please refer to the screenshot attached. I was wondering why my patients were waiting so long for their CT scan, and then I started searching for my technician who seemed to be stuck on the streets.

I have no idea why he got there. It looks like something goes wrong when there's a shift change in the morning. Please check the saved game.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] CT technologist stuck on the street Empty Re: [RESOLVED] CT technologist stuck on the street

Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:13 pm
Hi, thanks for the report - there's some hidden error happening behind the scenes, most likely the technician still has a reference to a patient who has left in the meantime.
Could you please load the game again and attach your log file? That should confirm what the problem is.
Cheers!
Matthias
Matthias
intern

[RESOLVED] CT technologist stuck on the street Empty Re: [RESOLVED] CT technologist stuck on the street

Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:50 pm
Hello Jan,

Not sure if you mean the output_log.txt file that I found at my Project Hospital folder somewhere inside AppData. Anyway here it is. Let me know if it was something else that you wanted. This is the first time I'm reporting a bug.
Attachments
[RESOLVED] CT technologist stuck on the street Attachment
output_log.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(28 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:26 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi, thanks for the files - and good news, this specific case should be fixed in the next patch - and thanks for the tip with shift changes, that could be a good hint to what the underlying cause was.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum