Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
wikimomo
medic

[RESOLVED DUPLICATE] Patient is stuck on street - Ambulance related bug. Empty [RESOLVED DUPLICATE] Patient is stuck on street - Ambulance related bug.

Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:22 am
Description:
A patient is stuck next to the ambulance stop with the ambulance worker.

Repro steps:
I dont know what led to this as I saw this after a couple of hours as I received a complaint from another patient that the patient is going to another hospital due to the fact that the ambulance is taking to long.. unfortunatley due to this above mentioned bug the ambulance is not leaving for new patients.

I worked a long time on this Hospital and would appreciate if you could fix this bug.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,
Moe
Attachments
[RESOLVED DUPLICATE] Patient is stuck on street - Ambulance related bug. Attachment
Bug_Project_Hospital.PNG You don't have permission to download attachments.(841 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
[RESOLVED DUPLICATE] Patient is stuck on street - Ambulance related bug. Attachment
3.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.7 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED DUPLICATE] Patient is stuck on street - Ambulance related bug. Empty Re: [RESOLVED DUPLICATE] Patient is stuck on street - Ambulance related bug.

Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:20 pm
Hi Moe,

Thanks for the message and welcome to the forums!

Good news: I'm attaching a fixed version of your save - there's a problem related to camera rotation causing the ambulance which takes patients away to break on certain maps when it appears for the first time. We have a fix ready for the next patch (actually this was a slightly specific case so I updated the workaround to handle this as well in the future).

And just for future reference, here's the original report:
https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t2055-resolved-patient-sent-home-stuck
Attachments
3_fixed.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.7 Mb) Downloaded 3 times
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum