Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
KousukeKun
intern

[RESOLVED] Technologist in X-ray room stuck "Performing Procedure" Empty [RESOLVED] Technologist in X-ray room stuck "Performing Procedure"

Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:44 am
I had a patient come in through TC and I'm trying to X-ray him, but I'm stuck there as my technologist is apparently stuck "performing procedure" even though there's no one in the machine. He doesn't leave come night shift either. I tried firing him and hiring a new one in his place but he still stays there and now I have two technologists sitting at the same chair, using the same PC.

Savegame and log attached.
KousukeKun
intern

[RESOLVED] Technologist in X-ray room stuck "Performing Procedure" Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Technologist in X-ray room stuck "Performing Procedure"

Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:00 am
There's another bug in there where a patient is stuck "undergoing stabilization" in ICU. I can't even transfer him.

and not sure if its intended but my General Surgery patient was just moved to an Orthopaedy HDU.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Technologist in X-ray room stuck "Performing Procedure" Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Technologist in X-ray room stuck "Performing Procedure"

Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:04 am
Hi, thanks for the report! We can see the problem, actually it's the same patient from the ICU also blocking the X-ray. Do you by any chance remember if you fired any staff from the ICU during the day or transferred this particular patient between departments by hand?
KousukeKun
intern

Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:27 am
jan.oxymoron wrote:Hi, thanks for the report! We can see the problem, actually it's the same patient from the ICU also blocking the X-ray. Do you by any chance remember if you fired any staff from the ICU during the day or transferred this particular patient between departments by hand?

Nope I've never fired anyone from ICU since it was just built and that stuck patient is IIRC actually the first one admitted there.
Mouse_Nightshirt
resident

Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:25 pm
Just FYI, I had this problem, which I manually fixed by shuffling the staff member to another room a few times, and eventually she got up and moved.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:00 pm
KousukeKun wrote:I had a patient come in through TC and I'm trying to X-ray him, but I'm stuck there as my technologist is apparently stuck "performing procedure" even though there's no one in the machine. He doesn't leave come night shift either. I tried firing him and hiring a new one in his place but he still stays there and now I have two technologists sitting at the same chair, using the same PC.

Savegame and log attached.

Hi, thank you again for reporting this one. Going trough the save again I can see that the problems have been fixed. The fired technologist will go home and the patient undergoing stabilisation will be taken care off:) Have a great day
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum