Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Nabukadnezar
attending

[RESOLVED] Technologist is "Performing:" Empty [RESOLVED] Technologist is "Performing:"

Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:30 pm
[RESOLVED] Technologist is "Performing:" Screen12
See image.
What is she performing? She is in hematology lab.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Technologist is "Performing:" Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Technologist is "Performing:"

Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:42 am
Nabukadnezar wrote:[RESOLVED] Technologist is "Performing:" Screen12
See image.
What is she performing? She is in hematology lab.

Hi and thank you for your report. Can you please upload your save file and log please? We can have a look inside to see why is this happening.
Nabukadnezar
attending

[RESOLVED] Technologist is "Performing:" Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Technologist is "Performing:"

Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:00 pm
Too late. Sorry, I only read the bug reporting rules yesterday. I'll do a better job from now on when reporting bugs.
Nabukadnezar
attending

Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:41 pm
It happened again, this time I'm saved for you the required files.
Check out Frank Williams at level 2!
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1OS2yfLbAUohvrsNGRz8jIiMANTmWfxuH?usp=sharing
Nabukadnezar
attending

Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:45 pm
The dude is just staying there, not doing anything. He's waiting for samples from patient Brooke White. It should say something like "Waiting for samples" instead of "Performing: "
Nabukadnezar
attending

Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:17 pm
I uploaded one more save, this time with another technologist showing that bugged action in another situation (so not when he's waiting for sample). His name is in the savename.
Nabukadnezar
attending

Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:23 pm
It seems this can happen with receptionists as well. I uploaded a new save "Jessica Gonzales performing bug" with it.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:37 pm
Hi, thanks for all the saves! Good news, receptionists will be fixed in the next patch and technologists in one of the following ones, as in this case it requires new texts (and these need to be sent for translation first).
Edit: the texts will be:
Performing: Triage in reception
Performing: Lab sample handover
Performing: Lab result delivery

Nabukadnezar and catloverjerrygarcia like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum