Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
mthomas101
intern

[RESOLVED BACKLOG] Patients in observation room, not being assigned a doctor. Empty [RESOLVED BACKLOG] Patients in observation room, not being assigned a doctor.

Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:22 am
I had 3 patients go to observation, to wait for xray. Which doesn't really make sense because I have a waiting room for xray but whatever. These patients ended up going to xray and then the diagnosis was 100% golfers elbow, foot contusion, hand contusion. Nothing broken. They ended up staying in observation for 2 shift changes. They never moved. I finally had to manually assign a doctor to them in order to finalize the process and get paid. Why isn't a doctor being automatically assigned to them while in observation?
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED BACKLOG] Patients in observation room, not being assigned a doctor. Empty Re: [RESOLVED BACKLOG] Patients in observation room, not being assigned a doctor.

Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:46 pm
Hi, thanks for the report, this is actually a side effect of a known issue that we already have on our list - interns can't be assigned as doctors responsible for patients, because they aren't able to prescribe most procedures - and the game allowed you to hire an intern for the night shift at emergency. We'll disable this option and for now getting at least a resident should solve it on your side. Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum