Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Keenie
resident

[RESOLVED]Observation room broken......... Empty [RESOLVED]Observation room broken.........

Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:08 am
My observatrion room is broken and just randomly seem to fix itsel then be bugged again...... keep saying Unaccessable to patients, I have tried to even demolish everything and rebuild it, works for a couple of minutes, then patients is admitted there, and it bugs out, my patients are now standing inside the toilet washing theire hands, while Zzz icon appears over theire head, and they stand there for ever.
Keenie
resident

[RESOLVED]Observation room broken......... Empty Re: [RESOLVED]Observation room broken.........

Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:38 am
Deffinetly something seriously wrong with observation room, demolished absolutely everything again, rebuilt and now patiens are working but doctors just standing at the sink not moving anywhere. Tried to fire him and hire another doctor, and he is still standing there and allso taking up a slot at the pc.............. this is truly annoying!
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED]Observation room broken......... Empty Re: [RESOLVED]Observation room broken.........

Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:10 pm
Keenie wrote:My observatrion room is broken and just randomly seem to fix itsel then be bugged again...... keep saying Unaccessable to patients, I have tried to even demolish everything and rebuild it, works for a couple of minutes, then patients is admitted there, and it bugs out, my patients are now standing inside the toilet washing theire hands, while Zzz icon appears over theire head, and they stand there for ever.

Hi, sorry for you inconvenience. Can you please upload your save file with the broken observation. We can have a look what is happening there.
Keenie
resident

Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:01 pm
Hello again heres the file, this is the save file, where patients has no access,
Keenie
resident

Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:00 am
Trying again now, on a new save............ Marking the room as Observation room, even without anything in it it says, Unaccessible for patients" either a realy bad and annoying bug or I am making some major mistakes building this one room.......... cant get hospitalization either way on ER.............
Keenie
resident

Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:37 am
Okey started a new map...... tried again, spaced out everything more, now patients have access, BUT when transported to bed they end up floating beside the bed, duc up and down and take a piss right next to the bed xD. Attaching the save file for this as well
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:24 pm
Keenie wrote:Okey started a new map...... tried again, spaced out everything more, now patients have access, BUT when transported to bed they end up floating beside the bed, duc up and down and take a piss right next to the bed xD. Attaching the save file for this as well

Hi and thank you so much for the save. I can see now what is happening. The reason why the observation is inaccessible for patients is because it is blocked by nurses station.
Patients are not allowed to walk trough the red areas and that is what is causing this. If you remove part of the nurses station and replace it with corridor it will start properly working. Have a great day.
Keenie
resident

Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:39 pm
Abd what about the second save file? The nurses station isnt blocking, patients got access but this time they are as mentioned floating and standing next to bed when they do stuff :/
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:00 pm
Keenie wrote:Abd what about the second save file? The nurses station isnt blocking, patients got access but this time they are as mentioned floating and standing next to bed when they do stuff :/

Hi, I was actually referring to the second file observ bug.zip. I was not able to find the observation in the clin1 bug.zip (there were only two beds on the grass).
I am attaching a picture from the observ bug.zip. The red line shows how patients must walk to the toilet. And it leads trough nurses station. That is why patients get up, but they don't find a way to the restroom and  just do the need where they stand to prevent them from being blocked. And the solution would be to remove the nurses station blocking the door or add the door like you see in the picture (blue circle)

[RESOLVED]Observation room broken......... Observ10
Keenie
resident

Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:02 pm
I see, I was so certain I changed that but I that just proves me being absolutely dumb as a log! Thanks for the help! Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum