Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Blackwatch24
medic

[NEED MORE INFO]technologist stuck in lab Empty [NEED MORE INFO]technologist stuck in lab

Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:47 pm
My technologists are getting stuck in my labs. In my current game I have two technologists stuck at the hand disinfectant/sanitzer. In all other games I've played, this seems to be same every time. They're either trapped in an endless loop of using the item, or stuck and unable to do anything. In both cases, they will not work, rest, go home, satisfy needs, etc. It only happens with technologists, and it only happens at the hand disinfectant/sanitzer in the labs.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO]technologist stuck in lab Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]technologist stuck in lab

Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:55 pm
Blackwatch24 wrote:My technologists are getting stuck in my labs. In my current game I have two technologists stuck at the hand disinfectant/sanitzer. In all other games I've played, this seems to be same every time. They're either trapped in an endless loop of using the item, or stuck and unable to do anything. In both cases, they will not work, rest, go home, satisfy needs, etc. It only happens with technologists, and it only happens at the hand disinfectant/sanitzer in the labs.

Hi, what version of the game you have? Can you send us a log please? This was a issue with and earlier revisions of the build. 
If you download the latest version stuck technologist will unstuck and it should not happen again. Sorry for the inconvenience and have a great day.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum