Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
zunzhunaicha
resident

[NEED MORE INFO]Patient not treated at all for several days! Empty [NEED MORE INFO]Patient not treated at all for several days!

Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:29 am
i have a patient that hasn't been treated at all for several days now. I have sufficient doctors, they are constantly idle, I tried transferring hospitalization, etc. etc. he is still untreated. Attaching a bunch of

Patient name is Joseph Martinez, he's currently in General Surgery.

Attaching a bunch of auto save files.
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO]Patient not treated at all for several days! Attachment
autosave_H17.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.4 Mb) Downloaded 0 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO]Patient not treated at all for several days! Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]Patient not treated at all for several days!

Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:51 pm
zunzhunaicha wrote:i have a patient that hasn't been treated at all for several days now. I have sufficient doctors, they are constantly idle, I tried transferring hospitalization, etc. etc. he is still untreated. Attaching a bunch of

Patient name is Joseph Martinez, he's currently in General Surgery.

Attaching a bunch of auto save files.

Hi, thank you for your report. Can you send a log of the game as well?
I took a look at your save and found the problem. If you remove a bandage from planned treatments it will continue.
The main problem is that the bandage is prescribed in a first place. Because it is not possible to perform on General Surgery department (we will be adding that in the game in the next patch)
Do you by any chance remember how the patient got to general surgery?
Thank you so much for your additional information
zunzhunaicha
resident

[NEED MORE INFO]Patient not treated at all for several days! Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]Patient not treated at all for several days!

Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:23 pm
Hi there,

log files are too large to upload onto the forum, so I can only upload save files. I don't recall how the patient got into general surgery.
Aleximus
medic

Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:17 pm
Having an issue where one of the doctors just stays idle and the patiants are filling up in the waiting room.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum