Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
mrdkvv
intern

[NEED MORE INFO] Internal Medical - Docs Pending Surgery for days on end ... Empty [NEED MORE INFO] Internal Medical - Docs Pending Surgery for days on end ...

Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:19 am
Hello,

My Internal Medical Surgical team is idle, pending surgery ... days on end ?

Seems that as per "https://steamcommunity.com/app/868360/discussions/0/1744480967005436911/" there has been a bug introduced.

A. If the Doctors team needs "Other Resources" like nurses available? please indicate how I can tell what they are "Pending on ... " ( The sergical room should have a window with patshent expected, and needed staff for the operation for example.

B. As a work around i tried send everyone home, but taking for ever to clear the department + lost about 200,000 in the department now ... trying to fix this for days ...

Thank you.
Derek
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO] Internal Medical - Docs Pending Surgery for days on end ... Attachment
Internal Medicen _ Surgery stuck.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.4 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
mrdkvv
intern

[NEED MORE INFO] Internal Medical - Docs Pending Surgery for days on end ... Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] Internal Medical - Docs Pending Surgery for days on end ...

Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:46 am
FYI - It looks like i was able to fix the issue by closing the department, letting everyone leave, (3 game days later) then returning the department to active seems to have resolved the issue. . . ( unless i'm still missing something, )
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO] Internal Medical - Docs Pending Surgery for days on end ... Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] Internal Medical - Docs Pending Surgery for days on end ...

Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:01 pm
Hi, thanks for the report and welcome to the forum!

We haven't seen a similar situation yet, but it seems clear what's happening: there's a couple of patients in the General surgery ward with scheduled surgeries, but the patients have been assigned to the Internal medicine department which can't perform this type of surgery - and one of the patients is critical, so all other patients are waiting for him.

We'll try to implement an automatic system that will cancel these treatments upon switching departments for one of the next patches. A quick question: do you remember if you switched these patient's department yourself (for example because of not enough beds) or did it somehow happen on its own (sometimes low level doctors misdiagnose their patients, but I don't think it was the case here)?
mrdkvv
intern

Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:47 am
Hi Jan,

I happened again to my to my general surgery department.
It seems to happen when moving patients to other departments ( trying to free up beds ).

Thank you.
Derek
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:00 am
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Hi Derek, thanks for the confirmation! In that case we have a fix ready for the upcoming patch, the surgeries that can't be performed at the new department will be automatically cancelled.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum