Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
mocatmocatmocat
medic

[MODDED NEED MORE INFO] Patient cannot be fully treated pop-up and freeze Empty [MODDED NEED MORE INFO] Patient cannot be fully treated pop-up and freeze

Mon May 24, 2021 12:28 am
I've been getting a pop-up saying patient cannot be fully treated, when they obviously can - all I have to do is click the treatment - and then the pop-up freezes my game. I've tried removing all mods and it still persists. I've attached my save file.
Attachments
[MODDED NEED MORE INFO] Patient cannot be fully treated pop-up and freeze Attachment
autosave_H08.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(3.7 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[MODDED NEED MORE INFO] Patient cannot be fully treated pop-up and freeze Empty Re: [MODDED NEED MORE INFO] Patient cannot be fully treated pop-up and freeze

Mon May 24, 2021 9:37 am
Hi, thanks for your message and the report!

Looking at the save, there's close to 30 mods used, so my best guess is that we're looking at some compatibility issue between a couple of them causing a hidden error. While we can't load the save in the development version of the game to investigate further, it would be great if you could attach a log file after a game session where the issue happens (maybe there's a useful error message) or even better a save from the vanilla game as you mentioned you still encountered it after removing mods (although you might have meant that removing mods didn't help because it won't allow you to load the save anymore).

Here's some more info about issues with modded game:
https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t2300-reporting-issues-with-modded-game

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum