Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
allesklappt
medic

[RESOLVED]Patient stuck in ICU after changing departement. Empty [RESOLVED]Patient stuck in ICU after changing departement.

Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:06 pm
Description:
Patient Frank Walker is stuck with status: Hospitalized, undergoing stabilization

Repro steps:

Frank Walker was chilling at HDU General Surgery when I decided to move him to the ICU.
Just as i changed departement he was scheduled for surgery, the nurse transportet him down to ICU but he got stuck there.
The general surgeons are stuck waiting in the operating room, the ICU personell is not stabilizing or transporting him there.  

• I tried firing all ICU staff and relpacing.
  • I tried closing ICU and General Surgery.
  • I tried to click "send patient to another hospital"

So now both patient and the surgeons are now stuck forever.
I have attached log file, screenshot and savegame.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED]Patient stuck in ICU after changing departement. Empty Re: [RESOLVED]Patient stuck in ICU after changing departement.

Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:49 pm
allesklappt wrote:Description:
Patient Frank Walker is stuck with status: Hospitalized, undergoing stabilization

Repro steps:

Frank Walker was chilling at HDU General Surgery when I decided to move him to the ICU.
Just as i changed departement he was scheduled for surgery, the nurse transportet him down to ICU but he got stuck there.
The general surgeons are stuck waiting in the operating room, the ICU personell is not stabilizing or transporting him there.  

• I tried firing all ICU staff and relpacing.
  • I tried closing ICU and General Surgery.
  • I tried to click "send patient to another hospital"

So now both patient and the surgeons are now stuck forever.
I have attached log file, screenshot and savegame.
Hi and thank you so much for catching this one. The save is unfortunately beyond saving and we are very sorry for the inconvenience. The department switching should have not been possible while the patient was ready to start the surgery. But if you opened the department select just before, there was a way to bypass that. It have been now fixed and will be in the next update. Again that you very much and have a great day
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum