Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Plux
intern

[OPEN] Errorously reporting missing staff Empty [OPEN] Errorously reporting missing staff

Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:35 am
Description
Game says I'm missing staff, even though I seem to have enough. I just enabled hospitalization in Internal Medicine. Well, apparently it's still saying I miss something, also after a restart of the game(which often seems to fix bugs).

Repro steps
Load the save.

Attached
Saved game
Screenshot of Hospitalization summary (one version with tooltip and one without).
Attachments
[OPEN] Errorously reporting missing staff Attachment
IM_missing_staff_no_popup_bug.PNG Screenshot without tooltipYou don't have permission to download attachments.(50 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
IM_missing_staff_bug.PNG You don't have permission to download attachments.(58 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
IM_missing_staff_bug.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.4 Mb) Downloaded 2 times
Plux
intern

[OPEN] Errorously reporting missing staff Empty Re: [OPEN] Errorously reporting missing staff

Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:17 pm
I found a "fix". I changed the speciality of Sarah Lee from IM surgery to Advanced diagnosis, and then back again t o IM surgery. So the bug must be related to the game not recognizing her as a surgeon - although the counter did, and it was seemingly green and happy.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN] Errorously reporting missing staff Empty Re: [OPEN] Errorously reporting missing staff

Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:23 pm
Hi, thanks for the report! I can see the problem, it seems that the department checks don't correctly cover this specific case. The problem is actually related to assistant surgeons and another workaround on your side would be to disable the anesthesiology role for one of your doctors. This should get properly fixed by some UI improvements we've recently started working on (mostly related to employee roles and how these are displayed in the UI/management/hiring).
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum