Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
stupig100
medic

[OPEN] BIGGER FONT of UI Empty [OPEN] BIGGER FONT of UI

Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:25 pm
hello ~

this is a good game, but the font of the UI ,especially for the chinese is too  too SMALL~~~  my eyes are going to blow up when i play this game for 5 hours........

SO please save my eyes!!!
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN] BIGGER FONT of UI Empty Re: [OPEN] BIGGER FONT of UI

Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:27 pm
Hi, you can try to disable Automatic UI scale in options and adjust the UI scale slider - you should be able to increase the interface/font size by at least 10-20% while the control elements still fit on screen.
We plan some improvements in future patches, like scrolling in the lists of departments and insurance companies, so the UI scale will get a bit more flexibility.
stupig100
medic

Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:47 am
yes, of course i did automatic ui scale and adjust the ui scale, but as u know , some items hided in other items. I believe this is a bug u guys need to fix. anyway thanks for reply and hope u can fix that soon~
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:50 am
Hi, thanks, I'm marking this as open (as mentioned, we plan some improvements, although these will probably come as a lot of individual changes).

Also, could you please tell us what's the resolution and physical size of your screen? Thanks!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum