Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Paramedic-doc
intern

[RESOLVED] All data deleted after update Empty [RESOLVED] All data deleted after update

Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:28 pm
Hello,

some days ago there was a new patch update. Today I started the game again and had to find out that everything is in English again instead of German and that all saved scores are deleted. Besides, the game gets stuck and you can't even open your options anymore.
Can anyone help me?
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] All data deleted after update Empty Re: [RESOLVED] All data deleted after update

Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:51 pm
Hi, thanks for the report and very sorry to hear about the issue, I don't think we have heard about any similar problems after any of the updates.
First, could you please attach the log file from the game? If there are any errors, that should help us find out what's going wrong.

Also, could you check the folder with saves to see if your saved games are still there? This thread should help you find where it is on your machine: https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t717-how-to-report-bugs
Thanks!
Paramedic-doc
intern

[RESOLVED] All data deleted after update Empty Re: [RESOLVED] All data deleted after update

Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:49 am
Hello and many thanks for the qualified answer.
I have just checked and found that the saved savegames are still available. I have also attached the log file. What is the best thing to do now so that the game works again and I can use my saved scores?

Thank you
Paramedic-doc
Attachments
[RESOLVED] All data deleted after update Attachment
output_log.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(13.3 Mb) Downloaded 2 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:21 am
Hi, thanks for the log file!

There's an error right after startup that suggests corrupted data - if it happened on it's own, try to uninstall and reinstall the game, that should fix it (and it shouldn't affect your saved games).
And just in case you're using a modded version of the affected file (Examinations.xml), the error in the log file will tell you more details about where the problem is.

Cheers!
Paramedic-doc
intern

Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:06 pm
Okay thank you very much for the help
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum