Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
sgcouk
sgcouk
fellow

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Surgery not working Empty [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Surgery not working

Wed May 15, 2019 3:53 pm
So I have an issue here that I can't understand and I'm hoping someone can shed light on what I'm doing wrong.
I have a patient in Cardiology. He requires surgery. But I can't pick the surgery he wants as hospitalization is not available. However, hospitalization is up and running. The patient is in the right department, the operating room is working. I have all the required staff. Someone explain what's going wrong here?
Attachments
[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Surgery not working Attachment
Messed up Surgery.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(514 Kb) Downloaded 7 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Surgery not working Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Surgery not working

Thu May 16, 2019 9:01 am
sgcouk wrote:So I have an issue here that I can't understand and I'm hoping someone can shed light on what I'm doing wrong.
I have a patient in Cardiology. He requires surgery. But I can't pick the surgery he wants as hospitalization is not available. However, hospitalization is up and running. The patient is in the right department, the operating room is working. I have all the required staff. Someone explain what's going wrong here?

Hi, we are sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please upload your save file. This one looks strange indeed and look inside the save file could help us identify the problem. Have a great day
sgcouk
sgcouk
fellow

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Surgery not working Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Surgery not working

Thu May 16, 2019 10:54 am
Sure, there you go
Attachments
[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Surgery not working Attachment
Odd Surgery.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.1 Mb) Downloaded 3 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Thu May 16, 2019 1:48 pm
sgcouk wrote:Sure, there you go

Hi, thank you for the save. I found out what is happening and it is not actually bug. Some operations needs higher level of hospitalization, like in your case. Cardiovascular surgery needs HDU hospitalization and you have all beds occupied there. If you build one more room the operation will become available. I will add more information about this into the tooltip to make it less confusing. Thank you again for the save and have a great day
sgcouk
sgcouk
fellow

Thu May 16, 2019 3:11 pm
Ahhhh, wonderful. Yes, that could be better explained as without the knowledge of levels of hospitalization it just looks like something is broken. I'm glad nothing is though. Thank you for the answer Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum