Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
sirivatn@gmail.com
medic

[RESOLVED]Optional of Elevator Empty [RESOLVED]Optional of Elevator

Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:24 am
1) I've read in menu "help" (? tutorial) on topic "Elevators" and tried to follow do as "tip" explained that:
"if you want to disable elevator for certain floor, just remove the door"   !!!But not work!!!

2) I like to have control each elevator should not serve all patient or not, by drag mode of >>Restricted area for all patients<< did cover area of each elevator located.   !!!But not work!!! … patient can take that elevator. It's not make sense.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED]Optional of Elevator Empty Re: [RESOLVED]Optional of Elevator

Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:06 pm
sirivatn@gmail.com wrote:1) I've read in menu "help" (? tutorial) on topic "Elevators" and tried to follow do as "tip" explained that:
"if you want to disable elevator for certain floor, just remove the door"   !!!But not work!!!

2) I like to have control each elevator should not serve all patient or not, by drag mode of >>Restricted area for all patients<< did cover area of each elevator located.   !!!But not work!!! … patient can take that elevator. It's not make sense.

Hi, and thank you for you report.
The first one is actually forgotten text. It was possible to that, but was actually causing a lot of problems with path finding and characters getting stuck and was removed. It will be removed in the next patch.

For the second one, the restricted area can be used like this for rooms and paths, but not elevators. Characters will continue to walk into them regardless of this area. As previously mentioned, blocking the elevators always led to characters not finding a way and causing additional problems. Inducing performance, when we had to check what elevator on what floor is accessible and actually leads somewhere.

But we are always trying to improve the game so we will see if something can be done in this regard in the future. Thank you again for your report and we are sorry for he inconvenience.
sirivatn@gmail.com
medic

[RESOLVED]Optional of Elevator Empty more ...

Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:54 pm
Thank you for reply, It's great to talk with R&D. Ok, your answer's a fact in game. But if it's possible to be truth as my question. It will be great.

In fact, this game is amazing. I can built a room free as I desired such as the room have one door at front to serve clinic patients and back door to serve hospitalized patients with stretcher. I like this freedom very much. But it will be realistic better and fun if hospitalized patients on stretcher can pass through only double-door.

(see picture attached)
Sponsored content

[RESOLVED]Optional of Elevator Empty Re: [RESOLVED]Optional of Elevator

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum