Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
RayRoy
RayRoy
resident

[RESOLVED] Loading Save File Stuck in Pause Screen Empty [RESOLVED] Loading Save File Stuck in Pause Screen

Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:38 pm
Here's the exact detail:

1. Run the game
2. Load a save file
3. Load another save file
4. The game stuck in the pause screen.
- All the buttons in the menu still works, but loading other files doesn't work (return to the same pause screen), and exit to main menu will put the game in a welcome screen (the one with "hospital" in many different languages) indefinitely.  

Seems to be save file- specific:

The non-problematic save files can load other save files (even the "problematic" ones) as many times as I wished. However, in the "problematic" save file, loading any files, even non-problematic ones will resulted in game stuck on the pause screen. However, every time I started the game, loading file will ALWAYS be successful, even "problematic" ones.

I got a save file uploaded for you, is there's anything else I can do to help you with the investigation?
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Loading Save File Stuck in Pause Screen Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Loading Save File Stuck in Pause Screen

Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:49 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi, thanks for the report and the save! We found an internal error caused by some objects on the ground floor with incomplete data - I'm adding a check for this that will fix the issue during the loading process, this should be included in the next patch. As far as I can tell the problem shouldn't affect gameplay, it only manifests itself when the game unloads a level.

I'm also attaching a fixed version of the save, it would be great if you could verify it now works ok on your side!
RayRoy
RayRoy
resident

[RESOLVED] Loading Save File Stuck in Pause Screen Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Loading Save File Stuck in Pause Screen

Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:17 pm
It works flawlessly, thank you!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum