Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
narting
intern

[RESOLVED] Loading screen stay after intializing Empty [RESOLVED] Loading screen stay after intializing

Fri May 31, 2019 8:04 am
Hi, I just saw there was 1.1 and imadietly downloaded the actual 4 assets from the workshop. Then I tried starting a new game, and afterI pressed start it started loading. But even after several minutes I have the loading screen displayed. The loading progress bar frezes at some point and all 3 white quarters stay filed out. But the game didn't hang up and stoped responding. My first idea is that this new and very nice loading screen stays after initalising. I tested it on old sves, checked for damaged files via steam but the error keeps occuring every single time.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Loading screen stay after intializing Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Loading screen stay after intializing

Fri May 31, 2019 10:32 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi, thanks for the report! Could you please attach the log file from the game? If there's a hidden error, the log should contain more info about what's going wrong. Here's how to find the file on your machine: https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t717-how-to-report-bugs

Btw - have you modified any files like Tweakables.xml?
narting
intern

[RESOLVED] Loading screen stay after intializing Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Loading screen stay after intializing

Fri May 31, 2019 1:17 pm
NO modifications. i even deinstalled the game via steam but error keeps going. If i press as an example esc i hear the sound for the main menu
narting
intern

Fri May 31, 2019 1:19 pm
Like that one here?
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Fri May 31, 2019 1:34 pm
Hi, yes, thanks for the log file!

I can see some errors related to insurance companies, but the only explanation I can think of would be an outdated/corrupted xml file with insurance companies (and reinstall of the game should fix that anyway).

Just to be sure, could you also upload one of the older saves? We can try to blindly fix the errors anyway, but being able to reproduce it on our side will give us much better chance to have a proper fix.
narting
intern

Fri May 31, 2019 2:09 pm
I can do that, but the error also occurs on new saves. Now its impossible to play the game...
narting
intern

Fri May 31, 2019 2:14 pm
Here is the last save file

Last edited by narting on Fri May 31, 2019 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgott file)
narting
intern

Fri May 31, 2019 2:22 pm
FInally
narting
intern

Fri May 31, 2019 2:28 pm
GOT IT. There was nan old file with the 1.0 xmls
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Fri May 31, 2019 2:35 pm
Great, thanks for the updates, I'm glad it was just this and not an actual error in the game! Have fun with the new version! Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum