Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Pinky112
intern

[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Blocked CT-Unit Empty [UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Blocked CT-Unit

Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:43 am
Hello,
I've got a problem with my CT-room. It seems to be in use by a patient. The CT ist marked as "in use", but there is no patient for examination.
So the whole room is blocked.
I tried to demark the department, send the staff to an new room and delete the CT, but it's still in use so i can't replace it.
I have no idea who is blocking the room.  confused

There is no save file with this CT working.

best regards
Pinky112
Attachments
[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Blocked CT-Unit Attachment
Screenshot_1.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.8 Mb) Downloaded 3 times
output_log.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(88 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
Klumphausen buged.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(3.2 Mb) Downloaded 2 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Blocked CT-Unit Empty Re: [UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Blocked CT-Unit

Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:19 pm
Hi, thanks for the report! It looks like the last patient who was examined by the CT unit left it reserved (it's possible this was some very specific situation, we haven't seen anything like this in a very long time - it would be great if you remembered anything specific related to the room in the last day or two - but I assume you just discovered it when it was already happening).

The patient in question is Susanne Halbhuber (from Internal Medicine department) and luckily the CT will get automatically freed over midnight of the day she gets released.
Pinky112
intern

[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Blocked CT-Unit Empty Re: [UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Blocked CT-Unit

Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:49 pm
I'm sorry, it's like you say. I discover it, after it was already happening.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum