Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
benjamin020738
medic

[RESOLVED/NEED MORE INFO] Dctor blocked Empty [RESOLVED/NEED MORE INFO] Dctor blocked

Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:54 pm
i have 2 doctor blocke, they are in waiting room of cardiology and is written "performs a procedure".
how to do?
Attachments
[RESOLVED/NEED MORE INFO] Dctor blocked Attachment
Pandore 2.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.5 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED/NEED MORE INFO] Dctor blocked Empty Re: [RESOLVED/NEED MORE INFO] Dctor blocked

Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:57 pm
Hi, thanks for the report! Good news first - I'm attaching a fixed version of the save. Still, it would be very helpful if you could give us some more details:
- both doctors were in the waiting room to give first aid to a collapsed patient - have you seen it happen/have you sent the patient away by any chance (it would have been roughly a day before this save)?
- a zipped-up log file could help us look for a hidden error possibly causing this in the first place
- also an autosave from before this situation happened would be great, but I'm afraid it's probably present in the latest autosaves already
Thanks in advance! Smile
Attachments
Pandore 2 fixed.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.5 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
benjamin020738
medic

[RESOLVED/NEED MORE INFO] Dctor blocked Empty Re: [RESOLVED/NEED MORE INFO] Dctor blocked

Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:21 pm
The last save. thx for reply me so fast.
Attachments
Pandore.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.5 Mb) Downloaded 0 times
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum