Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
palepurplesky
intern

[RESOLVED / NEED MORE INFO] Ambulance Stuck Empty [RESOLVED / NEED MORE INFO] Ambulance Stuck

Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:15 am
I sent a patient to a different hospital, but now the ambulance is stuck in front of the hospital and is blocking the other ambulances from going out. The patient was in the wrong department for their illness and switching departments to treat them wasn't working, so I sent them to a different hospital. The characters name is Charles Hernandez.
Attachments
[RESOLVED / NEED MORE INFO] Ambulance Stuck Attachment
Meo.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.8 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
PH Bug.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(150 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
output_log.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(617 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED / NEED MORE INFO] Ambulance Stuck Empty Re: [RESOLVED / NEED MORE INFO] Ambulance Stuck

Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:16 am
Hi, thanks for the report and welcome to the forum! Good news first, I'm attaching a fixed version of the save created using a bit of 'cleanup code'.

Still, as we haven't seen anything similar, it would be great to figure out how this happened - it looks like a couple of objects merged with the ambulance. Have you noticed anything out of the ordinary for example when working with custom prefabs? And are you using camera rotation regularly? Thanks in advance!
Attachments
Meo_fixed.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.9 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
palepurplesky
intern

[RESOLVED / NEED MORE INFO] Ambulance Stuck Empty Re: [RESOLVED / NEED MORE INFO] Ambulance Stuck

Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:34 pm
I haven't noticed any problems in particular, beyond the issue with the patient being in the wrong department and trying to switch them to right one (internal medicine to emergency). I do use the camera rotation quite frequently. Thank you so much for your help!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum