Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Lunawaye
intern

[OPEN] Issue with ER doctor's office Empty [OPEN] Issue with ER doctor's office

Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:23 pm
Hi dev team Smile

I told you about my issue on steam regarding my patients who cannot go to an ER doctor's office from a specialized doctor anymore.
You asked for screen shots of those patients, here's some Wink

As you can see, some diagnosis are available to be done (as "Laryngoscopie" for Christophe Leroy), as well as treatments (as "glaçage" for Chantal Guérin and Françoise Morel") only if I can send them to the ER doctors, but I cannot send them to their offices (when I click on the ER symbol it does Nothing).
As I told you on steam, in my previous games I was able to do it, but in my current one I cannot.

Hope you can help me Smile

Best,

Luna
Attachments
[OPEN] Issue with ER doctor's office Attachment
20190814175146_1.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(673 Kb) Downloaded 6 times
20190814175444_1.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(691 Kb) Downloaded 4 times
20190814175704_1.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(655 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN] Issue with ER doctor's office Empty Re: [OPEN] Issue with ER doctor's office

Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:08 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi, thanks for the screenshots, we'll have a look at them with the designers and I can check if any rules changed when it comes to switching departments.
Generally, if a patient is at the correct department matching the diagnosis, they should be able to do all tests and uncover all symptoms, so there should be no need to send the patient back to ER - possibly some combinations of examinations and departments aren't set correctly on our side in the database.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum