Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
LuisLeija
medic

[RESOLVED DUPLICATE] NOT LOAD SAVED GAMES Empty [RESOLVED DUPLICATE] NOT LOAD SAVED GAMES

Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:27 am
Hi. My laptop update the windows version yesterday. Today not load saved games. The load window not show the preview picture and the load button not proceed. New games start normally and saved option is good but, load option not function.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED DUPLICATE] NOT LOAD SAVED GAMES Empty Re: [RESOLVED DUPLICATE] NOT LOAD SAVED GAMES

Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:11 am
Hi, could you please have a look/attach the log file from the game after the problem with load happens? Here's how to find the file on your computer: https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t717-how-to-report-bugs
Hopefully it will give us some hints about what goes wrong - probably something not directly related to the game, like disk space or access rights.

Note: a form for uploading attachments will show up if you click on the "Reply to topic" button instead of using the Quick reply.
Also, let me remove the two duplicate posts. Smile
XXXhaze85
intern

[RESOLVED DUPLICATE] NOT LOAD SAVED GAMES Empty Re: [RESOLVED DUPLICATE] NOT LOAD SAVED GAMES

Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:30 pm
me too Sad Sad
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:37 pm
LuisLeija wrote:Hi. My laptop update the windows version yesterday. Today not load saved games. The load window not show the preview picture and the load button not proceed. New games start normally and saved option is good but, load option not function.

Hi, could you try to clean the non-zip files under the "Maps" folder? It's possible that a file with wrong permissions (or something) is blocking the save from being unzipped.
https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t2245-need-more-info-the-game-has-crashed-and-my-saved-games-are-dead#8109
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum