Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
PelgerHuet
medic

[UNRESOLVED/DUPLICATE, NEED MORE INFO] Collapsed Patients become Stuck Empty [UNRESOLVED/DUPLICATE, NEED MORE INFO] Collapsed Patients become Stuck

Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:13 am
While playing, I frequently get a bug where "collapsing patients" become stuck/un-interactable. These patients still take up a space. Any of the staff attending them becomes stuck as well.

I have attached the most recent time I've encountered this bug. The ambulance that came to retrieve the patient became stuck inside the opposite side of the clinic (inside the clinic, not the ambulance drop off/pickup nor the parking lot). I was unable to interact with the patient nor the staff performing CPR.
Attachments
[UNRESOLVED/DUPLICATE, NEED MORE INFO] Collapsed Patients become Stuck Attachment
Project Hospital glitch.PNG You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.9 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
[UNRESOLVED/DUPLICATE, NEED MORE INFO] Collapsed Patients become Stuck Attachment
Project Hospital ambulance glitch.PNG You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.5 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
Project Hospital double stuck patient glitch.PNG You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.3 Mb) Downloaded 1 times

Last edited by jan.oxymoron on Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:05 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Added additional screenshot)
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[UNRESOLVED/DUPLICATE, NEED MORE INFO] Collapsed Patients become Stuck Empty Re: [UNRESOLVED/DUPLICATE, NEED MORE INFO] Collapsed Patients become Stuck

Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:32 pm
Hi, thanks for the report and welcome to the forums!

From the description it looks like another case of a recently discovered bug that breaks the ambulance that takes away patients when playing with a rotated camera on certain maps. We have a fix ready for the next patch (planned to be released early next week). I'm not sure if the stuck collapsed patients from the last screenshot are a side effect of the same problem, so it would be great if you could also attach a save with the problem present, we can then have a proper look at the specific situation. Thanks in advance!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum