Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
harlock75
intern

[MODDING NEED MORE INFO] Game very slow Empty [MODDING NEED MORE INFO] Game very slow

Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:57 am
after updating the game to the last patch, everything moves very slowly.
Attachments
[MODDING NEED MORE INFO] Game very slow Attachment
output_log.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(13 Kb) Downloaded 6 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[MODDING NEED MORE INFO] Game very slow Empty Re: [MODDING NEED MORE INFO] Game very slow

Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:37 am
Hi, thanks for the report - could you check which mods you have installed? Some of them (mostly related to examinations) still need to get updated to stay compatible with the current version of the game.
One example that we know about - "Bedside examinations" should get updated soon: https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/discussion/1870852870/1644304412650465297/

Note: the slowdown is most likely caused by the amount of errors the game detects and prints to the log every frame, but it's also likely some systems aren't working because of them.
harlock75
intern

[MODDING NEED MORE INFO] Game very slow Empty Re: [MODDING NEED MORE INFO] Game very slow

Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:01 pm
I have uninstalled and reinstalled all the mods but I still can't solve the problem, please help me
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:41 pm
Hi, thanks for the update! I'd probably suggest first start a new game without the mods installed and check if everything works ok, then start adding the mods one by one. We haven't heard about any performance issues in the meantime (despite a lot of new players starting to play over holidays), so I don't think the problem is in the core game - also, having a look at your hardware configuration in the original log, it should be perfectly fine as well.

In either case feel free to send us a fresh log file, maybe it will allow us to suggest another workaround for you.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum