Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
seltikz
medic

[MODDING] Cant start a new game Empty [MODDING] Cant start a new game

Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:08 am
ive been playing for a while on my old computer but i just wanted to create a new game on my new computer. Everytime i try to click Start in Campain or Sandbox the game doesnt do anything. I have done a verify game integrity on steam but that didnt detect any problem... i really like this game and hope i can play it again. here is a screen shot of the menu while i try to click start and also my gamelog. thank you!
Attachments
[MODDING] Cant start a new game Attachment
output_log.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(528 Kb) Downloaded 5 times
[MODDING] Cant start a new game Attachment
Annotation 2020-04-22 220749.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.1 Mb) Downloaded 7 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[MODDING] Cant start a new game Empty Re: [MODDING] Cant start a new game

Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:46 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi, thanks for the report and for joining the forum! I can see the log file full of errors from loading mods. While these should show in the main menu instead of ending up with half-initialized UI, could you try unsubscribing from these on the workshop?
It possible it's only a couple of the mods, so you can try to reinstall them one by one. Realistic Collapses and Disease Incidence mod have been reported having problems in the latest version, so you can start with these, if not, it would be great if we could identify the broken one and let the author know, so they can fix it.
seltikz
medic

[MODDING] Cant start a new game Empty Wow Thanks!

Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:36 pm
i didnt even remember i had any mod installed! i uninstalled all of them and now everything works! thank you!
Sponsored content

[MODDING] Cant start a new game Empty Re: [MODDING] Cant start a new game

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum