Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
SCOPEajt
SCOPEajt
intern

[RESOLVED]Objects Disappear/Game Runs Slow Empty [RESOLVED]Objects Disappear/Game Runs Slow

Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:59 am
I was building a new hospital and when I added a lab cabinet in the Histology Lab. I placed it in the wrong spot, so I then wanted to move it. It disappeared when I tried to move it or any other object now, but I can still select and move them, they just turn and remain invisible. However, it still shows the lab cabinet as being in the original position. Also, now, as a result, the frames have more than halved without the game even running and nothing but stationary objects being placed. I was running a fully running hospital at ~60fps, after bug, the built-in steam fps counter hasn't moved off of 1, but it's running at ~20 since I can still reasonably move around the camera, it's just choppy. (I also have a screenshot from me reloading in the saved game, but I can only upload 3 files)

DLC being run is the Doctor Mode DLC (Added this after all the mods I have and this is when the problem happened)

Mods being used are:
Sexual Health Department
More Names
Realistic Collapse and Disease Incidents
Bedside Examinations
Max Refund
More Insurance Companies
More Staff
More Levels
Attachments
[RESOLVED]Objects Disappear/Game Runs Slow Attachment
output_log.zip Output LogYou don't have permission to download attachments.(71 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED]Objects Disappear/Game Runs Slow Empty Re: [RESOLVED]Objects Disappear/Game Runs Slow

Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:48 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
SCOPEajt wrote:I was building a new hospital and when I added a lab cabinet in the Histology Lab. I placed it in the wrong spot, so I then wanted to move it. It disappeared when I tried to move it or any other object now, but I can still select and move them, they just turn and remain invisible. However, it still shows the lab cabinet as being in the original position. Also, now, as a result, the frames have more than halved without the game even running and nothing but stationary objects being placed. I was running a fully running hospital at ~60fps, after bug, the built-in steam fps counter hasn't moved off of 1, but it's running at ~20 since I can still reasonably move around the camera, it's just choppy. (I also have a screenshot from me reloading in the saved game, but I can only upload 3 files)

DLC being run is the Doctor Mode DLC (Added this after all the mods I have and this is when the problem happened)

Mods being used are:
Sexual Health Department
More Names
Realistic Collapse and Disease Incidents
Bedside Examinations
Max Refund
More Insurance Companies
More Staff
More Levels

Hi and thank you for your report. We have some good news. This issue has been fixed and will be in our next patch. Sorry for the inconvenience and have a great day
SCOPEajt
SCOPEajt
intern

[RESOLVED]Objects Disappear/Game Runs Slow Empty Re: [RESOLVED]Objects Disappear/Game Runs Slow

Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:01 pm
That’s great to hear! Is there anything I can do in the meantime to help with this?
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:06 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
SCOPEajt wrote:That’s great to hear! Is there anything I can do in the meantime to help with this?

Hi, luckily there is a workaround. If you save and reload the game you will be able to delete the parts that are left behind
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum