Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
murch
resident

[RESOLVED]100% prestiege for Overcure Task Empty [RESOLVED]100% prestiege for Overcure Task

Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:08 pm
Hey,
I just managed to complete all the tasks for the overcure insurance company but after getting 100% prestiege  at the end of the day, it hasn't triggered the reward.
I have a screenshot attached and a game save.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED]100% prestiege for Overcure Task Empty Re: [RESOLVED]100% prestiege for Overcure Task

Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:13 pm
murch wrote:Hey,
I just managed to complete all the tasks for the overcure insurance company but after getting 100% prestiege  at the end of the day, it hasn't triggered the reward.
I have a screenshot attached and a game save.

Hi and thank you for your report and catching this bug. It was fixed and will be in the next patch. Probably sometimes this week.
If you don't want to wait or don't want to do the objective again, you can lower the amount of % reacquired for the objective in InsuranceCompanies.xml
We are very sorry for the inconvenience and I must say 580 days is very impressive:) Have a great day
murch
resident

[RESOLVED]100% prestiege for Overcure Task Empty Re: [RESOLVED]100% prestiege for Overcure Task

Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:14 pm
Thank you for that.
Yep, it's been a long game.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum