Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Unhappy_significance
medic

[RESOLVED]Half lab bench selling does not work Empty [RESOLVED]Half lab bench selling does not work

Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:46 pm
My topic has similarities to this one:
Half lab bench and Lab Cabinet relocation/selling glitches object placement and camera
In my case, I started a sandbox game with an empty field. When I constructed the hematology lab, I built a Half Lab Desk. After removing it, I was not able, to place any other objects (e.g. sample storage) at this position. After a rotation, one part of the Lab Desk was visible. Removing, bulldozing and Dynamite were not successful.

In the attachments are a screenshot, the savegame and the output-log.txt as zip-file.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED]Half lab bench selling does not work Empty Re: [RESOLVED]Half lab bench selling does not work

Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:07 pm
Unhappy_significance wrote:My topic has similarities to this one:
Half lab bench and Lab Cabinet relocation/selling glitches object placement and camera
In my case, I started a sandbox game with an empty field. When I constructed the hematology lab, I built a Half Lab Desk. After removing it, I was not able, to place any other objects (e.g. sample storage) at this position. After a rotation, one part of the Lab Desk was visible. Removing, bulldozing and Dynamite were not successful.

In the attachments are a screenshot, the savegame and the output-log.txt as zip-file.

Hi, thank you for your report. I am happy to say that we found the culprit and fixed it. It will be in our next patch . Have a great day
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum