Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Mazzopowah
medic

[RESOLVED]Half lab bench and Lab Cabinet relocation/selling glitches object placement and camera Empty [RESOLVED]Half lab bench and Lab Cabinet relocation/selling glitches object placement and camera

Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:07 pm
I started a clean game without mods (Challenge 1), deleted all the blood analisys lab to make space and the camera kept showing the back half of Lab cabinet and half lab bench. I could not place any object, as if the two objects were still there. I tried rotating the view and in some rotation the room appeared clean, in others there were still the back half of the cabinets.
I tried change the floor view and I could not get beck to the 1st floor view. The HUD was correct (showing the workplaces and queue lines) but the view was still on the 2nd floor.

To replicate the issue:
- Start the "Challenge 1" scenario.
- Move/delete any half lab bench/lab cabinet or bulldoze the whole room containing them.
- Try to place a new room/object, rotate the camera and change floor view.

Find attached some screenshots and the output_log file.

Let me know if you need further information on the issue.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED]Half lab bench and Lab Cabinet relocation/selling glitches object placement and camera Empty Re: [RESOLVED]Half lab bench and Lab Cabinet relocation/selling glitches object placement and camera

Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:05 pm
Mazzopowah wrote:I started a clean game without mods (Challenge 1), deleted all the blood analisys lab to make space and the camera kept showing the back half of Lab cabinet and half lab bench. I could not place any object, as if the two objects were still there. I tried rotating the view and in some rotation the room appeared clean, in others there were still the back half of the cabinets.
I tried change the floor view and I could not get beck to the 1st floor view. The HUD was correct (showing the workplaces and queue lines) but the view was still on the 2nd floor.

To replicate the issue:
- Start the "Challenge 1" scenario.
- Move/delete any half lab bench/lab cabinet or bulldoze the whole room containing them.
- Try to place a new room/object, rotate the camera and change floor view.

Find attached some screenshots and the output_log file.

Let me know if you need further information on the issue.

Hi, thank you for your report. And thank you for catching this one. It was fixed and will be in the next patch:) Have a great day
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum