Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ptircsi
intern

[RESOLVED] Lab technologists stuck at the mobile eq. cabinet Empty [RESOLVED] Lab technologists stuck at the mobile eq. cabinet

Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:33 pm
Since the latest update when my lab technologists go to an observation room to a mobile eq. cabinet, they are stuck at it and not going back to their workplace anymore. This causes a lot of trouble with the queue at the lab.
Please solve it as quickly as possible as this makes the game unplayable for me.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Lab technologists stuck at the mobile eq. cabinet Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Lab technologists stuck at the mobile eq. cabinet

Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:11 am
ptircsi wrote:Since the latest update when my lab technologists go to an observation room to a mobile eq. cabinet, they are stuck at it and not going back to their workplace anymore. This causes a lot of trouble with the queue at the lab.
Please solve it as quickly as possible as this makes the game unplayable for me.

Hi, thank you for your report. I tried to load your save and there is indeed a problem. One that is caused by missing mod. When loading your save, does it say that you are missing a mod?
The game was saved with mod that had TRT_CHEST_TUBE in and now the game is looking for it causing the stuck lab guy.
ptircsi
intern

[RESOLVED] Lab technologists stuck at the mobile eq. cabinet Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Lab technologists stuck at the mobile eq. cabinet

Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:27 pm
Hi,

thanks for the feedback. It seems that a mod has not been adapted to the new version (Bedside examinations), the modder is doing the changes. Hope it will solve the issue, although it is kind of strange that the loading of the savegame succeeds and it does not report any error regarding the mods. Can I see these errors somewhere in the logs?
ptircsi
intern

Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:26 pm
The mod fix has not solved this particular issue, the load does not report any problems with mods and the lab guy is still stuck.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:29 am
ptircsi wrote:The mod fix has not solved this particular issue, the load does not report any problems with mods and the lab guy is still stuck.

Hi actually, it seems that the issue is similar to the other report you commented on, could you please try the workaround here:

https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t2331-resolved-staff-stucked-at-a-cabinet-procedurally

Also we will be adding couple more checks when starting the game with broken mods to let player knows, what might be wrong. Sorry for the inconvenience and have a great day

Edit: And just letting you know. This was fixed and will be in the next patch
ptircsi
intern

Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:39 pm
"This was fixed and will be in the next patch" - When can we expect this next patch? I have not been able to play the game since 3 weeks due to this bug.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:54 pm
ptircsi wrote:"This was fixed and will be in the next patch" - When can we expect this next patch? I have not been able to play the game since 3 weeks due to this bug.

Hi, the patch went live 24.3. Have you updated the game? Just tried it again and it seems to be working
ptircsi
intern

Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:04 pm
Yes, it is working. Apologies, I have not noticed that the patch has already been out and the game has updated itself. Thanks for the quick response.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum