Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Lupercio
medic

[OPEN] Technologists in Xray room stuck at desk Empty [OPEN] Technologists in Xray room stuck at desk

Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:48 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi, the two technologists in my 2 different xray rooms wont move from their desks.

I have removed the room from under them but am unable to delete the desk or the xray machines where they are stationed.

I have also fired them and they still wont move. When the night shift person comes in they sit at the same seat but cant activate the equipment as it's already in use.

Ive attached the save file and log file, hope it helps!

Thanks
Attachments
[OPEN] Technologists in Xray room stuck at desk Attachment
output_log.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(644 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
screenshot of bug.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(6.7 Mb) Downloaded 2 times
bugged.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(526 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
JamSmitty
intern

[OPEN] Technologists in Xray room stuck at desk Empty Same problem

Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:36 am
I'm having the same issue, I've managed to shutdown the department and fired the tech and he went home but it still shows the x-ray machine and the x-ray panels as in use and I can't move or delete them, and no one else can be treated.
Attachments
output_log.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.1 Mb) Downloaded 2 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN] Technologists in Xray room stuck at desk Empty Re: [OPEN] Technologists in Xray room stuck at desk

Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:52 pm
Lupercio wrote:Hi, the two technologists in my 2 different xray rooms wont move from their desks.

I have removed the room from under them but am unable to delete the desk or the xray machines where they are stationed.

I have also fired them and they still wont move. When the night shift person comes in they sit at the same seat but cant activate the equipment as it's already in use.

Thanks

Hi, thanks for the report, in this case it's not a real bug. Smile Your only nurse on the night shift isn't allowed to transport patients, so one of them is waiting forever for an xray, together with the radiologist.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN] Technologists in Xray room stuck at desk Empty Re: [OPEN] Technologists in Xray room stuck at desk

Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:54 pm
JamSmittty wrote:I'm having the same issue, I've managed to shutdown the department and fired the tech and he went home but it still shows the x-ray machine and the x-ray panels as in use and I can't move or delete them, and no one else can be treated.

Hi, could you please attach your save as well? Could be a different issue, so the saved game should allow us to check it in detail (there's nothing suspicious in the log unfortunately).
JamSmitty
intern

Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:36 pm
Here is my save file, and a screen shot of the unmovable objects
Attachments
Game 1.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(633 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
20181105113921_1.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(536 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
Lupercio
medic

Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:21 pm
jan.oxymoron wrote:
Lupercio wrote:Hi, the two technologists in my 2 different xray rooms wont move from their desks.

Thanks

Hi, thanks for the report, in this case it's not a real bug. Smile Your only nurse on the night shift isn't allowed to transport patients, so one of them is waiting forever for an xray, together with the radiologist.

Hi, thanks for that! I hired a new nurse and that fixed it!
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:30 am
JamSmitty wrote:Here is my save file, and a screen shot of the unmovable objects

Thanks, we can see the issue, let us try to identify which patient it was etc.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum