Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Laniya88
medic

[QUESTION] Treatment done,Symptoms all discovered and treated..patients still in hospital departments. Empty [QUESTION] Treatment done,Symptoms all discovered and treated..patients still in hospital departments.

Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:56 pm
Hello,
So I completed all things needing to be done for several patients in my game and their discomfort rating are up and they are diagnosed and necessary surgeries were performed..yet i get no option to send them home . Also, patients seem to be getting stuck in icu, once there, even after treatment I can not more them to different department if no more treatments are necessary and they remain there, even after a few days, the only way out is if I sent them to another hospital but then I get no money for all the work i did. It seems once i send them to icu or hdu I cannot send them back to regular room after treatment. I have included the save file and log..please help!
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[QUESTION] Treatment done,Symptoms all discovered and treated..patients still in hospital departments. Empty Re: [QUESTION] Treatment done,Symptoms all discovered and treated..patients still in hospital departments.

Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:05 pm
Hi, thanks for the report and the save!

Looking at your hospital, everything looks pretty normal - do you have any names of the patients that didn't behave according to your expectations?

Generally patients who have undergone surgeries or other complicated procedures need to stay hospitalized at least for a few more hours and if this expires during the night, the patient will sleep until morning and should be ready to be released by 8 am.
Patients at the ICU follow similar rules, then they get automatically transferred to their original department - and as these are the most complicated cases, it's normal for them to stay in the hospital for at least two days.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum