Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Zmoi6
intern

[OPEN] bug two anaesthetists ? Empty [OPEN] bug two anaesthetists ?

Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:53 pm
Hello,
I posted this on steam but a developper aked me to post here with a save file so here it is!

I think I have a bug in my latest game. I had surgery opened with one dedicated surgeon, one dedicated anaesthetist and one dedicated assistant. Everything was fine.
The assistant got promoted and I chose to have a second anaesthetist. So I now have one dedicated surgeon and two people who can be anaesthetist or assistant (both roles are enable). They can do nothing else. And the game is broken. No patients have surgery and there's a warning icon for that departement. If I disable one anaesthetist role, it works fine again.

Thanks for your help Smile
Attachments
[OPEN] bug two anaesthetists ? Attachment
bug.zip save fileYou don't have permission to download attachments.(1.2 Mb) Downloaded 2 times
output_log.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(3 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
With 2 anaesthetists.jpg screenshot with bugYou don't have permission to download attachments.(445 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN] bug two anaesthetists ? Empty Re: [OPEN] bug two anaesthetists ?

Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:40 am
Hi, thanks for the report and for attaching the save! We'll be aiming to include some form of a fix in the next update - the main problem is that surgery assistants aren't even shown in management, plus the combination of anesthesiology and assist roles can sometimes lead to these problem you ran into.

I'm glad you found a solution with the custom assignment of roles!
Zmoi6
intern

Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:22 pm
Hi,
Thanks for your quick reply! I'm glad to see that you could find what the problem is Smile
I really like your game and even after more than 250 hours I still find it very fun to play.

jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:07 pm
Oh, great to see the game has kept you entertained this long! Smile ...and if you come across any more issues, don't hesitate to let us know!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum