Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
nickythenick
nickythenick
resident

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Campaign stuck Empty [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Campaign stuck

Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:06 pm
In a Doctor's Mode scenario campaign from time to time I get a message about an accident couldn't happen because I don't have a Night Clinic. But I actually have and it works properly for the rest of the patients. I have an ambulance also. (You can see the working marks everywhere on the screenshot below.)

I guess this things causes another stuck in my campaign walkthrough: while accidents refused by game I can't finish the Two Accidents tasks. While I can't finish it I can't get an ICU and complete task for this one. While I can't complete them the game don't unlock for me another clinics and manually made accidents don't be unlocked too. And this is where the circle laps.

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Campaign stuck E_ua_212

Sorry for spamming this much posts Smile
Attachments
[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Campaign stuck Attachment
Dr Nick Camp 4.1 No Clinic Alert.zip This is my savegameYou don't have permission to download attachments.(1.8 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Campaign stuck Attachment
Player.log.zip And this is the logYou don't have permission to download attachments.(8 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Campaign stuck Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Campaign stuck

Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:17 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
nickythenick wrote:In a Doctor's Mode scenario campaign from time to time I get a message about an accident couldn't happen because I don't have a Night Clinic. But I actually have and it works properly for the rest of the patients. I have an ambulance also. (You can see the working marks everywhere on the screenshot below.)

I guess this things causes another stuck in my campaign walkthrough: while accidents refused by game I can't finish the Two Accidents tasks. While I can't finish it I can't get an ICU and complete task for this one. While I can't complete them the game don't unlock for me another clinics and manually made accidents don't be unlocked too. And this is where the circle laps.

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Campaign stuck E_ua_212

Sorry for spamming this much posts Smile

Hi and thank you for your report. I took a look at your save and you don't actually have nigh clinic. You have night shift at your emergency hospitalization. But you need a night shift doctor on your clinic to have a working night clinic. Night clinic is not mandatory, that is why the management shows that everything is in order. Hope this help and have a great day
nickythenick
nickythenick
resident

Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:37 pm
Ah THATS what it meant! It's not so clear of the description) Maybe changing ночная клиника to ночная амбулатория or ночная амбулаторная клиника would help because клиника as the term is not in use in any of menus and could be understood as the ability of night-hours work at the hospital as whole.

But thanks! I've almost decided to drop this scenario because of that : )
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum