Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
CroolisVar
medic

[RESOLVED] Workspace  glitch after removing the area and setting it back Empty [RESOLVED] Workspace glitch after removing the area and setting it back

Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:56 pm
Hello Guys !

To make the report as useful as possible, please try to add all the following:

Clear description of the issue

For a better understanding, my objective was : from a large cleaning closet that belong to Emergency Service, I wanted to created two smaller ones, one for Emergency Service and another one for Administrative Department (I just installed the DLC)

1° So I started by, In management mode, Emergency Service, deleting the initial Cleaning Closet ; doing so, I received 4 alerts that a janitors had no more assigned workspace (4 janitors were assigned in that Cleaning Closet).
2° I switched to Administrative Department, still in management mode, and on the space where was located the previous cleaning closet i created a new and smaller one (there were not shelf in the new area, the previous shelf where the janitors were assigned were still in a "no department area" at that time)
3° I switched again to Emergency Service, to assign the remaining space back to Emergency Service.
4° As there were shelf in the space, "workspace" should have pop-up to allow me to assign back my janitors, but it didn't, so i clicked Building Mode and Management Mode again and the glitch appeared.

- I cannot assign the janitors as the workspaces does not appear in management mode.
- I cannot remove the shelf as they still appear green in building mode while there are no department area where they are located.
- a weird graphic glitch appear on the screen and does not disappear on reloading, i gotta leave the game and come back.

[RESOLVED] Workspace  glitch after removing the area and setting it back Glitch10

Looks like it might be a similar problem to this bug report :
https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t2414-multiple-bugs

Mods ?

I subscribed to "mods" that add objets (fire protection, waiting room, alphabet, pictures)
another one that add names,
and a last one which add the possibility to have more floors. am not even sure it is still needed or no.

Dunno if they might be responsible, thus, i never had this bug before and i'have been playing with them for a while. Maybe they are not compatible with the DLC ?

If i can be of any help, just let me know.
Thank you for your amazing game.
Attachments
[RESOLVED] Workspace  glitch after removing the area and setting it back Attachment
output_log.txt Log file, you probably guessed it =)You don't have permission to download attachments.(21 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Workspace  glitch after removing the area and setting it back Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Workspace glitch after removing the area and setting it back

Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:14 pm
Hi, thanks a lot for the detailed report! Good news, a fix should be included in patch 25 which we just released. There were a few related issues, hopefully we managed to catch them all. If you still run into any problems, please let us know! Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum